We are part of the parish Community of St. Nicholas in Boldmere, Sutton Coldfield.
Our parish priest is Father Allen Morris.
Click on the following link to access the parish website: St Nicholas Parish
St Nicholas Parish, Boldmere has been in existence since 1841. The original Church was named after Nicholas Wiseman and it was designed by Augustus Welby Pugin who also designed St. Chad’s Cathedral. The current Church was built and opened in March 1953.
Many Parish Priests have served the Catholic Community of Boldmere including:
1841 - 1st Parish Church ‘St. Nicholas Chapel’ - Priests were Oscott Professors & Erdington Abbey Monks
1922 - Fr. Joseph Hogan
1923 - Fr. Paul van de Pitte
1926 - Rev. Fr. J. H. Faulconer-Morgan
1929 - 2nd Parish Church ‘The Institute’
1930 - Dr. John Cregg
1941 - Fr. Basil Wrighton
1943 - Fr. Denis McEvilly
1953 - 3rd Parish Church ‘St. Nicholas Church today’
1988 - Fr. Peter Dennison
1989 - Fr. Petroc Howell
1993 - Fr. Brendan Carrick
1999 - Fr. David Bazen
2003 - Fr. Timothy Ford
2013 - Fr. Van Tien Nguyen
2015 - Fr. Allen Morris